2 Days State Level Workshop on NGO Capacity Building
Sustainability Initiatives, in partnership with the Art of Living Foundation, MIT School of Government and Social Responsibility, organized a two-day State Level Workshop on NGO Capacity Building on 2nd and 3rd December 2017 at Swami Vivekanand Auditorium, MIT, Kothrud, Pune.
The workshop was inaugurated by Chief Guest Mr. Vinay Sahasrabuddhe RajyaSabha MP and President of Rambhau Mhalagi Prabodhani. Other dignitaries and luminaries present at the inaugural session included Mr. Vishwanath Karad, Founder, MIT Group, Pune; Mr. Ravindra Dhariya, Trustee Vanrai; Mr. Shekhar Mundada, Art of Living; Dr. Shailaja Haridas, Associate Director, MIT School of Gov, Pune; Mr. Vijay Warudkar, Social Responsibility, Pune.
SI’s Trustee Ar. Anagha Paranjape – Purohit attended the Inaugural function of this workshop.
About 500 NGO’s Representatives across Maharashtra attended the two day proceedings of the Workshop. The purpose of this Workshop was to bring together, on a single platform, all the NGOs and to empower them through networking and interaction amongst themselves and the experts.
Speakers for the Workshop included:
- Mr. Amay Joshi – Deepstambha Foundation, Pune
- Ms. K.S. Jadhav – Asst. Charity Commissioner, Pune
- Mr. Kulkarni – Income Tax Officer, Pune
- Mr. Pranjal Joshi – CA, Pune
- Dr. Avinash Sahuji – Prayas Foundation, Amaravati
- Mr.Sarang Jagtap – Mantralaya, Art of Living, Mumbai
- Mr. Hanumantrao Gaikwad – BVG India, Pune
- Mr. Abhay Karadeguddi – Karwak
The closing ceremony of the workshop was on 3rd December evening and Dr. Vishwambhar Chaudhari, Environmental expert and Social activist and Dr. Ravi Kasabekar graced the occasion.