Linking Interns to Industry
Sustainability Initiatives Internship programme
The internship program would ideally interest a candidate with a background in architecture, planning or environment science/ management. The preferred candidate will have the following skills:
- Passionate about the environment.
- Inclination towards undertaking research.
- Good graphical and analytical skills.
- Creative, highly motivated with good communication skills and team player.
- Hands on experience on live projects
- Develop research and design/ graphic skills
- Opportunities to network and interact with experts
- Develop a holistic understanding about sustainability issues
1-6 months depending on the project.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are requested to send their CV’s along with a cover letter to email@example.com